Um… okay… I’m very far away from traditional blogging and all that it brings with it… but apparently I’ve been tagged . I’ve been tagged by Lopa api, whose blog I not so long ago discovered. Here are the rules:
- Tell your readers 10 things about yourself that they may or may not know, but are true.
- Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
- Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Okay… so here goes… it’s not in any specific order by the way…
- I’m easily annoyed and I hate being it. I don’t like people talking to me while I’m doing something, whatever it is. Sometimes I’m more easily annoyed than other times… anyways…
- I love teddy bears and I kind of… well I don’t collect them like that… but I’ve saved all my teddy bears that I’ve had since I was a kid… except for Rocky who never returned back to Sweden with me from BD…
- I love silver.
- I don’t like gold.
- I prefer living in big cities. I don’t think I’d ever be able to get used to living in a small city or in the village. I need the population and the busyness of the big cities.
- I don’t like daber pani.
- I feel most comfortable speaking Bangla.
- I prefer girl babies/children.
- I follow Hindi serials .
- Right now I’m watching TV (trust me I couldn’t come up with anything better ;p).
Annnd I’m not gonna reveal who I’m tagging… ’cause first of all I don’t know ten bloggers (or I don’t follow ten blogs… or whatever), so it’s embarrassing to reveal how few people I tag. Secondly I feel too lazy to tag people now so it’s gonna take some time for me to do it. Oh and here is the award I received… which later on will find another spot on my blog… hopefully…